Time To Talk About It. What is “Self-love”? You would answer loving yourself, isn’t it?
No, that’s not the answer to be precise. SELF LOVE is something you need to feel and believe.
Embracing yourself in hard times, when no one is there for you, Thinking about yourself first before anything, Polishing your skills makes you a better person and makes you love it, pushing yourself away from toxic thoughts and people. Creating your own little space is so important.
5-Step Prescription for Self-Love
1. Practice good self-care. You will love yourself more when you take better care of your basic needs. People high in self-love nourish themselves daily through healthy activities, like sound nutrition, exercise, proper sleep, intimacy and healthy social interactions
2. Set boundaries. You’ll love yourself more when you set limits or say no to work, love, or activities that deplete or harm you physically, emotionally and spiritually, or express poorly who you are.
3. Act on what you need rather than what you want. You love yourself when you can turn away from something that feels good and exciting to what you need to stay strong, centered, and moving forward in your life, instead. By staying focused on what you need, you turn away from automatic behaviour patterns that get you into trouble, keep you stuck in the past, and lessen self-love.
4. We humans can be so hard on ourselves. The downside of taking responsibility for our actions is punishing ourselves too much for mistakes in learning and growing. You have to accept your humanness (the fact that you are not perfect) before you can truly love yourself. Practice being less hard on yourself when you make a mistake.
5. Live intentionally. You will accept and love yourself more, whatever is happening in your life when you live with purpose and design. Your purpose doesn’t have to be crystal clear to you. If you intend to live a meaningful and healthy life, you will make decisions that support this intention, and feel good about yourself when you succeed in this purpose. You will love yourself more if you see yourself accomplishing what you set out to do. You need to establish your living intentions, to do this.
What all things will you do for “SELF LOVE” ? Answer this question to yourself, looking in the mirror!
Also, let me know in the comment section below.
~self love you guys~